Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snow!

It is snowing! How crazy and exciting is that? Yesterday I wore capris and Crocs and today we're all bundled up against the cold.

Tomorrow we leave for Istanbul and I'm so, so excited. I was reading up on the city and I stumbled across a quote about its magic. The gist of the quote was that if you have only one thing to look at in your life then you should gaze upon Istanbul.

We're so excited to eat stuffed grape leaves and tea (Turkey consumes more tea per capita than any other country in the world) and bread and honey and mmmmm!!!!!!!

In other food news (because I'm sure you all care so much), my diet has been reduced to tomatoes, cheese, yogurt and salt bagel chips. All in all, I'm not sure it is such a bad diet beyond the lack of variety. Sometimes I eat white beans. Currently, I'm craving a salmon caesar salad...so if anyone would like to figure out a way to mail fish, I'd be much obliged.

No comments: