Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Addict.

So here's the dealio. I got a little bit addicted to writing this. Since our adventures are not over yet, I've started a new blog to chronicle our transition to becoming full-blown Bostonians.

Word of warning, I plan on using the new blog for more personal, frivilous, silly stuff. I'll still post about our lives, but I'm also planning to post anything that tickles my fancy--my current hair product or movie reviews. I guess what I'm trying to say is that for many of you it won't be nearly as interesting as reading about our travels. I promise to not take it personally if you don't read.

Blogging is totally narcissistic anyway, but it sure is fun!

Anyway, the Princess and the Environmental Cop call our current blog "BFFs in Bulgaria." As a side note, my father calls it "Together in Bulgaria." Since Boston also starts with a B, the new blog is:
BFFs in Boston!

No comments: