Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Intl Food Court

Since we'll be spending about 10 hours in the JFK airport next Saturday (seriously--can we not just get home!), we decided to check out what the food offerings might be. You see, our first pivotal meals, our first meals back States-side are now going to be in an airport. Gag me!

Thankfully, my mother gave us each $15US before we left to spend on food coming back. This is great because our choices include:
Chile's
Mex and the City
Wok and Roll
Dunkin' Donuts
American Bagel Company

I'm not going to lie, I hope I get sushi. Or a vegetarian wrap of some sort. Or queso and chips.

Gracious, I hope we don't gain back 100 million pounds by having to eat processed American food again. One bowl of queso won't kill us, right?

And, if for some reason none of my dreams come true and I have neither a bagel or a bagel roll (mmm---sushi), then my dear BFFs are bringing me a bowl from Bali Hai to enjoy the next day since I'll be missing BFF Bev's Bachelorette Bash as I'll be stuck in the JFK airport just wanting to be home and eating a cold egg bagel and sipping a ginormous (seriously--16 oz is too much!) sugary chai from Starbucks.

One week!

1 comment:

LAA said...

Enjoy! Can't wait to see you on Mother's Day! Love you!