Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

I take it all back. Today is cold. Probably a lot like Asheville.

I've had two classes so far today--Introduction to Archaeology and Introduction to Bulgarian.

Archaeology sounds awesome. My professor is currently working on a dig a few kilometers away so we get to go there with him and we also get to go on lots of field trips. I'm pumped. He also said that Nathan could go on field trips too. I have the class with another American exchange student so we can brave the early morning 8 am cold together.

Intro to Bulgarian is going to be quite difficult. There are only about 10 students and more than half of the class is American. The professor forced us to speak a lot on the first day. It's great because Nathan and I will learn Bulgarian, but it's always difficult to pick up another language--especially one with a different alphabet.

Nathan is headed off to another class now and I'm doing grad school stuff until we have to go deal with more government bureaucracy. I can't wait to get this ID card so we can stop filling out forms.

Have a great MLK day in the US!

No comments: