Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I forgot to mention...

So I forgot to mention that I had my first food that was really, very definitely gross (if we forget Nathan's cheese rolled in egg and bread crumbs and then fried debacle that he made me try).

Wonder of wonders, this disgusting food was none other than POPCORN! We've been working our way through the Harry Potter movies lately and we decided that a movie deserves popcorn so we bought some. Your choice: butter or BBQ. We chose butter.

Ugh. You know how in the US butter popcorn is salty and oily and the oil tastes like butter? No so here, my friends. They make it with salted butter and it tastes just like the real thing. Two handfuls of popcorn later, I felt like I had just eaten a stick of butter. Gross.

We hear BBQ is alright, but not really anything spicy or flavorful. Perhaps that is a better bet next time...

No comments: