Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The BGs got us...

Oh and they got us good. Have I mentioned before how polluted it is here? Filthy polluted--if I haven't mentioned it. Have I mentioned how hazy it has been here? Insanely hazy. That's why, you may recall, I can jog here and feel fine.

Well....yesterday we didn't something that we thought was very smart, but was actually very stupid.

The sun came out finally! We were so excited that we took a 3-hour walk and explored parts of the city we'd never been to before. However, Nathan is paying for it dearly. He is lying next to me about to cough up a lung. My lungs are a little irritated too, but I sleep more than he does and I eat more fruits than he does and I think my body just handles things better.

So he is a super-Sicko today, unable to do much and I can't find any slippery elm bark or licorice root tea. We might have to resort to something gross like Theraflu or some other medicine-y thing.

Oh, and yesterday after going to the coldest museum in the world (more about that next time I visit) I sliced open my finger with our one and only Swiss Army knife while trying to make a sandwich. I'm fine. It is long, but not deep so some gauze and a Band-Aid sufficed.

Still, the BGs took us out at the knees yesterday...

No comments: