Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah....BOOM!

For the past 3 days or so, I've had the blahs. I have the perfect wrong amount of stuff to do (enough that I feel I should do something, but not enough to stress me enough to motivate me). I'm still sniffly and coughy (but I probably will be until we land at RDU on May 11). I was excited about Boston, but have mounting frustrations about trying to get everything done from Bulgaria. Anyway, just blah blah blah.

Well today, we hit BOOM! I'm so excited about life. I'm pretty sure I had my first ever runner's high which is OH-MY-GOODNESS-AMAZING. It was the perfect mix of warmth, Donna Summer and endorphins. Wow. I'm now very excited to go to France, I'm excited to get all my schoolwork done, I'm planning out interior design ideas in my head and, generally, just really excited.

So...happy Monday everyone! May all your blahs be boomed away!

1 comment:

LAA said...

I have had big blahs for a good while now...so reading your boom has really helped me, dear. I'm looking forward to mine. Love to you & Nathan!