Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recent photos...

So I realized that we haven't shared pictures in quite a while...so here we go!


So I took a panoramic picture of Nathan, but I still cut off his feet. Oh well, I think it's cute. And yes, he stretches from one side of the room to the other.
And this is us playing with the self-timer...just in case you forgot what we looked like.

The weather was so nice this weekend (sorry for those of you in the cold) that we had the windows open (it was 70 F!). Anyway, something smelled smoky, which is really not big news because I always think Bulgaria smells smoky because burn their trash (plastics, styrofoam, everything). Anyway, apparently some fire spread because the hill next to our dorm caught on fire! It was super exciting and here's a picture of the firetruck!
So while we had the window open, we also noticed people walking around on the buildings across from ours. And look! It is a pair of chimneysweeps!
And finally, because I love pictures of food, I present to you the leftovers from a delicious meal hosted by the Provost, Dean of Students and International Student Coordinator. We had poppy rolls, rice and olives, stuffed cabbage leaves, shopska salad and fried feta bites. Yum. Oh, and the decorative tomato rose to top it all off!

No comments: