Newlyweds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Busy, Busy Bees...

Today, Nathan and I ran a mess of errands. We had to figure out how to get packages (and we did--so mail away!), we mailed a letter, we bought a frying pan for Gene and Mohini, we bought lots of yarn for knit surPRIZES, and, most importantly, we picked up our Bulgarian IDs so we can now legally leave the country (and get back in). Hoorah!

Travels await! One week from today we are flying to France and I'm so excited I can hardly contain it.

And PS--On a completely unrelated note, I want to see Girls Rock! You can find out more about it at www.girlsrockmovie.com. The travel looks really fun and it is being released on International Women's Day!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

J'aime Paris. Have fun. I'm sooo jealous!